Today I prepared this quick vegan lunch with these tasty organic vegan bratwursts that are made out of wheat, lupin seeds, and a well balanced combination of herbs and spices.
Here Is My Healthy Lunch
- Organic vegan bratwursts (find the list of ingredients in the picture below)
- Purple cabbage dressed with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sunflowers seeds
- A bit of mustard
- Wholegrain Frisella with tomatoes, basil and extra virgin olive oil
- Pear and kiwi … and lemon marinaded apple peel, just not to through away a leftover from my daughter 🙂
- To drink: my home made water kefir
- One small block of chocolate 100%
- Black coffee
Why Is This Meal Healthy?
Here you can find why this meal is healthy, please follow the links below to learn more on the specific nutrients and their effect on health:
✅ It is loaded with dietary fiber, which is very beneficial for health
Explore my free weekly meal planner for healthy eating to help you plan for your own healthy and delicious meals.