My lunch of today 🙂 . A quick, easy and healthy lunch option to consider for your healthy eating habits:
- Sardines: I have opted for ready to eat sardines in organic extra virgin olive oil. The ingredients lists only included sardines, organic extra virgin olive oil, and salt. Delicious and packed with healthy Omega 3 fats.
- Whole meal bread: this time I had a good freshly backed spelt and buckwheat bread. Find here other whole grains examples and why they are healthy.
- Green salad and cherry tomatoes: dressed with balsamic vinegar from Modena (Italy) and extra virgin olive oil
- Kombucha: I had a nicely sparkling red-fruits Kombucha: and healthy and very nice probiotic drink, good for the palate and for our microbiota
- An orange from Sicily: simply delicious and great refresher after a fatty fish like sardines
- Gourmet chocolate: I had a bite of Goodnow Farms special reserve 100% cacao from Perù
- Espresso coffee: my favorite way to end my lunches is a strong double espresso 🙂
Explore my free weekly meal planner for healthy eating to help you plan for your healthy and delicious meals.